During this challenging time with covid-19 and for the safety of everyone we have added the following appointment protocols:
|Office Hours||Doctor Hours|
It is our priority to maintain the health and well being of our team, patients and their families.
We will continue to offer services staying within the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) regarding the transmission of COVID-19.
Appointment/Office Visit Protocol:
- Please call or text upon arrival for appointment check ins, medication/food pick ups.
- If you have a dog Please Park in the Back Parking Lot.
- We will need you to wait outside during your pet’s appointment. Remain in your vehicle. Our team will meet you outside please have your pet ready on a leash or in a carrier for the appointment. We will ask you to bring your dog out of the vehicle for their appointment.
- We thank you for remaining on-site in your vehicle during the appointment so that we are immediately available for one another. We want to be able to return your pet as quickly as possible to reduce your pet’s stress.
- If any additional information is needed prior to performing treatments or diagnostics, a team member or doctor will contact you via phone.
- Once your pet has been fully evaluated and examined the technician or doctor will call. We will get your credit card number by phone for payment.
- A complete copy of the invoice and services performed will be brought to you along with your pet and any medications or food dispensed.
- For food or medication orders and pickups- Please call ahead with your request. Call again upon your arrival and we will deliver the food, medication and/or supplies to your vehicle.
- Our On-Line Pharmacy is easy and convenient! Medications and food orders come right to your front door! Click HERE.
- We are offering Telemedicine Appointments for our existing patients/clients.
- If you are quarantined, showing any symptoms or immune compromised and should be staying home … We can still help! Call our office we can talk with you about your concerns for your pet. We have Telemedicine Options, Face time, e mail and text messaging.
Market Street Animal Clinic is committed to continuing to offer the same great care and best medicine practices to our patients and their families.