Do you love your pet more than anyone or anything else? Do you find yourself talking to Fido and Mr. Fluffy and waiting for their response? Read on to tell if the love you have for your pet is borderline obsessive.
1. Do you make your partner move over in bed so there’s room for the dog?
2. Does your dog get to ride shotgun wherever you go?
3. Is Mr. Fluffy getting more grooming than you?
4. And while we’re on the subject of grooming, are you pampering your pet like this?
5. Does your dog eat better than you most days?
6. When you come home from a long day, all you want to do is be held by your cat.
7. If your pet has fallen asleep on you, you don’t dare move for fear of waking them up.
8. Do you whisper all of your secrets to your dog, knowing they’re the only ones who will truly listen?
9. Are all of the photos on your cellphone of your pets?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may be obsessed with your pet. Congratulations! And welcome to the crazy pet owner club!
(But, really, just LOOK at my boy! How could I not be obsessed with him?!)